- Replenishment has been nerfed. The patch note is rather obtuse, but it simply means replenishment now ticks for 0.2% maximum mana instead of 0.25%. Big thank you to Lodur of World of Matticus for confirming this for me.
- Psychic horror no longer has a 'travel time', so will take effect instantly.
- The dispersion cooldown has been reduced from 3 to 2 minutes.
- Improved mind blast now also provides a mini mortal strike debuff, reducing all healing done to the target by 20% for 10 seconds.
- Vampiric touch now does twice the amount of damage if dispelled.
- Glyph of shadow can now trigger from dot crits.
- The cooldown on devouring plague has been removed; this spell can now only exist on one target at a time.
- The amount of mp5 on all items with this stat has been increased by about 25%.
- Prayer of healing has been nerfed. Its spell power co-efficient per target has been lowered from 80.7% to 52.6%.
- The penance cooldown has been increased from 10 to 12 seconds.
- Inspiration now reduces physical damage taken by 3/7/10% instead of increasing the target's armor.
- The heal from glyph of power word: shield can now proc divine aegis.
- There's a new raid and a new 5-man instance in ice crown. The new raid has normal and heroic modes for both 10-man and 25-man versions.
- The emblem system has changed. Heroic 5-man bosses and all raid bosses up to Ulduar now drop emblems of conquest. Bosses in the new raid, crusaders' coliseum, drop emblems of triumph. You can get emblems of triumph from the daily heroic too. Emblems can continue to be converted 'down' to the lower versions, but not up.
- Loads of 'quality of life' changes have been made to further improve the levelling experience and general world environment. These include cheaper mounts at lower levels, an orgrimmar-thunder bluff zeppelin, portals to the blasted lands, a flight path direct from the stair of destiny to shattrath and more post boxes in major towns.
- Loads of changes and improvements to professions.
See mmo champion for the full patch notes and more general information.
And if you know of anything priesty that (like the devouring plague change) isn't listed in the notes, please let me know!